What generates your trading signals?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Howard, Feb 8, 2019.

1. High levels of liquidity, that will probably move the price in the direction for the buyers/sellers who put it. It can even also indicates if it will be a reversal or a pullback.

#51     Feb 11, 2019
    They and Howard like this.
  2. Howard

Howard

Have you backtested these type of signals? :)

#52     Feb 11, 2019
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Looks like we have another one trying to get info for free and without due diligence.

#53     Feb 11, 2019
  4. Howard

Howard

What's with all the negativity and cynical remarks on this site?

What's a forum if stuff like this can't be asked and discussed? I'm an experienced trader who have done my due diligence and more, so you couldn't be more off the mark.

I've been some over at Big Mike's forum and it's a completely different atmosphere. People are actually friendly and positive.

#54     Feb 11, 2019
    They and Onra like this.
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

This is correct.

#55     Feb 11, 2019
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Asking a board "what generates your signals?" is tantamount to asking for someone's trading strategy without putting in any work or paying. It's offensive and transparent. It is up to each individual trader to put in their own work to find the correct "signal generation" . If you want to pay for it, then just go to a vendor's site.

#56     Feb 11, 2019
  7. Howard

Howard

Jesus...

I already have my own signals. I'm curious to hear what other people use. If people are offended or don't want to answer, then read on and do something else.

With all due respect, you seem like an idiot.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    #57     Feb 11, 2019
    slugar likes this.
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

--and there you have it folks----

#58     Feb 11, 2019
  9. I tried it a lot on demo, and got a concept on the structure

#59     Feb 11, 2019
  10. In this cases, without putting any work, it is probably that a trader will succeed some but lose more, and that my friend will be the gain of the hard workers traders

#60     Feb 11, 2019