What game are you currently playing right now?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by viv5468, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Honorom

Honorom

It's kind of weird, but now there's no time at all, so I switched to mobile games with a little gaming time like Brawl Stars. When you have a free minute, it's just the right time to play a couple of matches.

#11     Mar 1, 2020
  2. Spottee

Spottee

This is powerful stuff.
    Cheers!

#12     Mar 2, 2020
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

That is why I stick to singleplayer games and I don't spend on microtransactions.

#13     Mar 2, 2020
  4. Shredder chess. Downloaded it just last week. Its puzzle feature is a good, short distraction for when you don't have the time or inclination for a full game.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    #14     Mar 3, 2020
  5. hilmy83

hilmy83

Currently playing fifa 20. this game enrages me sometimes to the point where i've broken controllers, punch holes in my wall and door. I've gotten better though haha.

been a pc gamer until last few months..switched over to ps4. started playing games from the PSNOW subscription. some are really good especially games from Quantic dream (heavy rain, detroit, beyond 2 souls)

Looking forward to Baldurs gate 3.

#15     Mar 3, 2020
  6. tango29

tango29

Sounds like when our oldest and youngest play FIFA. I tried secretly filming as it is hilarious, but the oldest really went nuts. The youngest just laughs while the oldest goes batshit nuts. The dog goes upstairs to his bed, just like on Sunday during the football season.

#16     Mar 3, 2020
  7. mlawson71

mlawson71

Hahahah aw, poor dog. I certainly freaked mine out back when I played Amnesia.

#17     Mar 4, 2020
  8. Farmas

Farmas

Вrawl Stars at the smartphone:rolleyes:

#18     Mar 23, 2020
  9. John_09

John_09

I am not into gaming right now, any game that you people would like to suggest?

#19     Mar 24, 2020
  10. mlawson71

mlawson71

I actually got into Soda Crush. I find it calming.

#20     Mar 24, 2020