What FX broker is everyone using?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Remiraz, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Because its more easy - and funny...

#31     Oct 23, 2003
  2. Baruch,
    Vietforex is an IB for CMS, They are offering free advises through a their custom client software. They are giving advise on EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD. It is helpful for me so far because I do not have to follow the market or be around the computer all day because they have a sound alarm when an advise come in. They give about 4-8 advises per day on those 3 currency pairs. I have been trading for about 3 months now, and so far I made some money base on their advises. I say, it is about 75-85 accurate on their advises...That is not bad for me...plus I don't have to sit there all day to analyze the market, and it is free for me as their client.
    P.S you can check out their info at www.vietforex.com/englishindex.html

#32     Oct 23, 2003
  3. Well, if you are 75-85 right about the market, you should earn a lot of money, I suppose, if you also use stop loss?
    Who owns this broker firm?

#33     Oct 24, 2003
  4. Hi Baruch,
    As I understand, these guy are current traders themself in Forex in addition to being Introducing broker for CMS. THey say that in order to gain more customer base they will offer free advise to their client with free training of how to analyze the market . On their software, you will see buy/sell price, target price, stop loss price and instruction of the advise. In addition they also provide you the early forecast of the direction you should trade on the day. You can see a pic of the soft ware on the site. I think they are offering 1 month trial now for you to test out their advises before making any commitment to their advisory service.

#34     Oct 24, 2003
  5. Hi,

has anybody experience with eihter of the following brokers ?

- FX direct (fxdd.com)
    - fxcm.com
    - fxSolution(fxsol.com)
    -gci (gcitrading.com

Regards, Ralf

#35     Oct 27, 2003