What FX broker is everyone using?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Remiraz, Oct 4, 2003.

1. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hello Forex Trader,

I personally dont see any problem in having or not guaranteed fills...ok, there may be 1 to 5 trades a year when you say: "if I had guaranteed fils I would bebefit...but in my trading aproach it is not that big of a problem.
    On the contrary, having guaranteed fills harmed my profits - last month I was closed on tp order on long euro @1.1405, wheres the market opened @+1.1450 - I was closed on 1.1405 (the position was held over the weekend)...So if not the guaranteed fills, I would close 45 pps more.
    So in general, its not a problem...

BUT: this is taken my trading style, so it may be considered as my personal opinion on it.

Good Luck!

#21     Oct 6, 2003
  2. Thanks, rezo. Good luck for you, too!

#22     Oct 7, 2003
  3. Have you tried to check Frequently if the weekly open price on the weekly chart and the daily chart are matching?

Similarly whether the daily open price on the daily chart and the hourly chart are matching?

Similarly...?

YOU may be surprised once checking the results!!!

:confused: :mad:

#23     Oct 10, 2003
  4. You should try the demo fra CMS. Really good - and fun to trade direct on the charts!

#24     Oct 11, 2003
  5. AdlerNY

AdlerNY

Try this one http://www.cmcforex.com/us/forex_home.jsp

They are very professional, plus the best trading platform in forex retail market.

Btw, they are first who brought forex trading trough internet in 1996.

#25     Oct 12, 2003
  6. I am currently trading forex with the CMC platform MarketMaker. Anyone else? :confused:

#26     Oct 12, 2003
  7. olintner

olintner

Last time I checked on OANDA (in Europe) they were not able to provide segregated accounts. Therefore if OANDA fails, your money will fail with OANDA...

Buyer beware

#27     Oct 13, 2003
  8. msfe

msfe

9. I think CMS-Forex has the best trading platform of all with the Visual Trading Systems. But the service with CMS is not good. Does any other broker use this excellent trading platform?, where you can trade direct on the charts?

#29     Oct 23, 2003
  10. trading directly on the chart ????

why would anyone EVER want to do this ? particullarly in forex.

:confused: :eek:

#30     Oct 23, 2003