What futures platforms/brokers offer tick by tick,unfiltered data feed ?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by fluttrader, Feb 26, 2008.

1. I know TT does , so does Ninja/Zenfire

What about J-trader ?

Transactfutures ?

Openecry ?

2. futurepathtrading - they have their own proprietary platform.

-eLindy

3. GTS

GTS

MBTrading

4. Aren't they an extension of Photon? They charge 150/mo for their pro platform.

5. I believe TradeStation does as well, although then you'd have to put up with their platform's... um... amazing relability/stability.

6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

no retail broker does. period. if you need unfiltered data you need access to special exchange gateways that only a few clearing members have the demand to justify the cost of distribution of this data.

if a broker was to broadcast every tick (price/volume change), your eye wouldnt see it as the human eye can only recognise something like 6 changes a second max. so does it matter?

however, as for your question, everyone will throttle prices unless you are co-located. pats (j-trader) have the most reliable price feed over the internet/distance assuming the provider invests in infrastructure.

7. How are the black boxes gonna steal your money if you get the same data they do?

8. Sulu268

Sulu268

"TradeStation... platform's... um... amazing relability/stability."

LOL!!

9. A few of my associates have recently closed their accounts with Tradestation. They're a joke for daytrading futures. Too many problems to list.

10. thrunner

thrunner

I think out of your 5 posts so far, about 3 of them are bashing TS, that is not too 'professional' is it?
    Most traders will not rely on one datafeed/one broker. Get alternative feeds such as Zenfire, OECry, Infinity, Esignal etc if you are trading futures. Here is a good list mainly for stocks: http://www.quotetracker.com/qsources.shtml
    Find one that "sucks" the least.

#10     Mar 30, 2008