What Futures Broker to Use?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by RedSun, Jun 1, 2021.

1. rb7

rb7

Could you provide us anymore details on how they could do that?
    I'm not stating that you are wrong here, I'm just curious if you would have any specific details, or maybe you just heard that this was possible.

#41     Jun 2, 2021
  2. RedSun

RedSun

Execution quality only matters if you do large volume in a very liquid fast moving market. This was not a top consideration even at my old work place for customer hedges. We used voice brokers and online chats.

With stock trading at $0 commission, maybe some day futures commissions will be reduced too. Sure, we can always say it is the sale of order flow and execution quality. But if I hold positions for a couple of days, those matter much less.

#42     Jun 2, 2021
  3. DevBru

DevBru

It might be my naivety, but it looks like mister genius isn't able to answer this simple question.

#43     Jun 2, 2021
    FTDK and rb7 like this.
  4. I also traded through Dorman, very high commissions. Sometimes it was not even profitable to trade in micro-contracts. Everyone wants to make money on our deals. And do not care that they can be unprofitable.

#44     Jun 2, 2021
  5. I have been with AMP for over a decade and for all those years never had any problems. There's something to be said for that... and they deserve to be considered.

#45     Jun 3, 2021