What Futures Broker to Use?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by RedSun, Jun 1, 2021.

1. DevBru

DevBru

Where the F did i ever mentioned stocks in this thread?

Please answer my question.

How would a futures broker profit from slowing down your order?

#31     Jun 1, 2021
    FTDK likes this.
  2. Tradex

Tradex

My friend, you are beyond naive (not to mention rude).
    This discussion is over, as far as I am concerned.

#32     Jun 1, 2021
  3. DevBru

DevBru

Thanks for confirming that you have no idea what you are talking about.

#33     Jun 1, 2021
    FTDK likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Here's another example of quotes being whacked...

another misquote ET.JPG

I am a stickler for detail. This must come from the editing of a post while the responder is posting a response to the original unedited post.

Drives me NUTS!

Someone needs to fess up. Either the originator of the quote changed his OP while the responder was typing a response, or the responder/quoter of the OP changed the quote in the edit box, while formulating the response.

#34     Jun 1, 2021
  5. Choosing a broker is very difficult and if you have no good support of a good broker with you then it will be difficult to make a consistent profit and you can be scamed.

#35     Jun 1, 2021
  6. DevBru

DevBru

I changed the initial post since stocks were mentioned before, however absolutely not relevant to my point.

So yes, this was caused by him quoting me and writing his post while i in the mean time did edit my post.

#36     Jun 1, 2021
  7. Tradex

Tradex

This guy naively believes that if a financial instrument (stocks, futures, etc...) is traded on a regulated exchange then his broker (and/or the algos) cannot possibly steal from him, using all kinds of tricks.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    #37     Jun 1, 2021
  8. Overnight

Overnight

I figured. I wonder if maybe we can add a feature where the OP cannot be edited within the one hour windo....
    Nah frack, that makes even less sense.

#38     Jun 1, 2021
  9. DevBru

DevBru

You don't seem to understand that the futures market and the stock market work completely different.

Go ahead then, answer my simple question, for the third time:

How can a futures broker profit from slowing down my order? If you are referring to PFOF, there is no such thing in the futures market.

So please, use this opportunity to try and explain how a futures broker could profit from slowing down my order, or else stop replying to any of the posts in this thread that have anything to do with me.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    #39     Jun 1, 2021
    FTDK likes this.
  10. DevBru

DevBru

Now i must agree with you here Overnight, this is a perfect example of abusing quotes.

He has completely taken your quote out of context.

[​IMG]

#40     Jun 1, 2021
    FTDK likes this.