What Forex Brokers does Elite trader actually rate positively?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by GabbyJay, Jul 17, 2009.

1. GabbyJay

GabbyJay

It seems like every forex broker on the review section is rated negatively with under 65% approval out of 100%.

What are the brokers that can actually pass the rigorous E.T high standard of quality broker?

2. cstfx

cstfx

IB, MBT, Oanda, GFT

3. GabbyJay

GabbyJay

Would any of you use Think or Swim for Forex?

4. eToro, because you can let your profits run.....literally :D

[​IMG]

Seriously though, it depends on your trading style, time frame, and available trading capital.

5. cstfx

cstfx

no, it's rebranded forex.com

6. With volume of CME FX futures contract picking up, trading futures instead of spot FX may be another alternative.

7. Not personally - I didn't care for the spreads, commissions, or platform. Depending on your style, stick with Oanda or IB.

8. I've found good explanation how to select the right metatrader 4 brokerage firm. I think, this info would be interesting for all forex traders. I use scalping strategies and I had to change a lot of brokers before I found this information. See iticsoftware.com.
    (How to select right FOREX brokerage firm for you strategy: scalping, hedging etc.)

9. GabbyJay

GabbyJay

explain

10. cstfx

cstfx

brokers offer their platform to introducing brokers (ib's) to either introduce new accounts directly to the broker or they license their platform/technology (called white label) and the introducing broker puts their own ID on the platform. In the case of TOS, in terms of execution, there really is no difference between them or forex.com because all trades executed would be thru the forex.com system. The ib gets a rebate from the pip spread for the introduction and your account statement comes from TOS.

#10     Jul 17, 2009