What exactly did Herman Cain do?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Nov 4, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

You're an idiot.

#11     Nov 7, 2011
  2. lol, thank you pspr. You can be counted on always to add intelligence to any convo. I think I will keep you off ignore for awhile.

#12     Nov 7, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Should we bookmark this prediction too? :D

#13     Nov 7, 2011
  4. There is no need, because you domestic terrorists up there in North Ga. already know what is up.

So does the GOP. Cain will not be the guy.

#14     Nov 7, 2011
  5. maxpi

maxpi

This is how the left operates.. they accuse.. the person under attack can look good or bad under pressure at that point.. when the accusations cannot be proven, as is the case with the current discussion [if she had proof she would have taken it to court, right?] they wait and after awhile they make up another false thing to accuse the person of... Gloria Alred is a man hating media whore, she doesn't care if the allegations are true or not...

Sarah Palin was investigated about a dozen times, she proved herself 99.999% innocent and she exhausted her personal funds in the process... they even torched her church...

I'm hoping that Cain can turn this issue into something that gets him more name recognition and allows him to look good under pressure... He is a HUGE threat to the Democrats, just HUGE.. without the Black voters coming across with 95% Pro-Democrat votes Democrats can't be Dog Catchers.. if Cain can get a significant percent of Black Votes he can be the POTUS and if he can keep those voters from going back to the tender mercies of Marxism he can do permanent damage to the Left in the US of A...

#15     Nov 7, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Gloria Allred is the most shameless lawyer in history.

Remember this one where these guys in the stands were chirping at a couple ball players, and the player called the guys in the stands homos, and Gloria Allred had to attach herself to it?

This had to have been to be some of the funniest shit i have ever seen, maybe i should say i was offended by her actions and charge her for sexual harassment. How could the loser who was up there ever take himself seriously after doing something like that on camera?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oZIvqhAfdk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Nov 7, 2011
  7. JamesL

JamesL

True or not, but it "bye-bye Cain'.

Next up - Newt.

#17     Nov 7, 2011
  8. rc8222

rc8222

What did Cain do? Absolutely nothing in comparison to what Bill Clinton has done for decades, and probably continues to do to this day.

#18     Nov 7, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Its too bad Newt has so much Baggage, i actually like alot of what he has to say, but he would be crushed by the left wing media if he ended up winning.

#19     Nov 7, 2011
  10. JamesL

JamesL

Maybe. But I'd rather see and listen to Newt vs O debate on policy matters and such rather than that bs Romney tries to pass off during recent debates.

#20     Nov 7, 2011