What exactly are you here for?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by nugya, Aug 28, 2002.

1. hey, check mine out

#31     Sep 3, 2002
  2. Has anybody read Kiev's "The Psychology of RisK"? A 300 odd page book that, no kidding, could have been done in say 3 pages. But you have to slog through 99% of drudgery to get to the 1% nugget of wisdom. Oliver Velez' book (the Pristine guy) is another egregious offender.

In this site I find the ratio to be much better and, as it has been pointed out by many, you have a search feature here - a real B.S- saving device.

Furthermore you can tell the wheat from the chafe when it comes to the posts after a while and hone in on those quality posters. I have actually taken to cutting and pasting the good stuff to study offline. I think this is great stuff mostly!

#32     Sep 3, 2002
  3. yeah, i read through that friggin' "tools and tactics for the masturbator" where him and capra talk about throwing butt darts at each other the whole time. what a couple of wankers.

#33     Sep 4, 2002
  4. I love this post. I am so glad I never fell for that Pristine crap.

LOL!:D

#34     Sep 4, 2002
  5. a koan-like riddle...

which is more useless - those posters posting only "LOL," or the self-important ego-driven posters wasting time criticizing the posting of "LOL" as an ego-driven waste of time?

or maybe the third parties wasting even more space commenting on the above two time wasters?? .... I'm getting dizzy

#35     Sep 5, 2002