What exactly are you here for?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by nugya, Aug 28, 2002.

1. cartm

cartm

There is a ignore button, you can choose to ignore those you do not want to read. I agree there are a few posters here who probably never traded ever, or if they have, its a part time thing and they log in from their day job due to boredom.

I have read many books on trading, and imo, this site, especially with the search feature, you can find a lot of useful knowledge, for new traders and also for experienced traders. I still think, and believe I have posted on this before, that it would be most helpful if new users had to provide a paid email address, not some hotmail account.

Heres a good poll if someone is interested in posting it, how many of the 12k users are just multiple users, that is how many individual traders post and read here? Just a thought. This is a community and it is our collective responsibility as a community to keep the information clean and relevant. Later

#21     Aug 29, 2002
  2. nugya

nugya

Thank you all for your comments. Although I do not agree with some of them, I will not pass any further comment, as I believe the point I am trying to make is understood.

I would like to thank Baron for offering to hear my views.

Good trading to ALL.

#22     Aug 29, 2002
  3. well said ...

used to get a lot out of this site but I used to offer all sorts of advice. Lately I'm not seeing the quality of info I originally saw 2 years ago when I first came up.

Robert

#23     Sep 3, 2002
  4. It sure is. If you use the search function, you will see that a search for "search" shows that "search" is quite often an answer.

#24     Sep 3, 2002
  5. "Any views expressed, opinions offered, and other content posted above should be read as opinions only and not be construed as statements of fact. No comments are made with malicious, slanderous, or libelous intent."

What is up with that???

Is this Elite Trader, or Elite Lawyer?? :D

#25     Sep 3, 2002
  6. lol, If your hard press for post to help you trade...ur in the wrong business.....lol

#26     Sep 3, 2002
  7. Read the one and only post by RockYourWorld on another thread.

#27     Sep 3, 2002
  8. lol

Don

#28     Sep 3, 2002
  9. nitro

nitro

nitro <-- LOL

#29     Sep 3, 2002
  10. want to be able to speak freely and not worry about any Lawyer hence my new signature along with Jonathan Kirkland's.

Robert

#30     Sep 3, 2002