What ever happened to these traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CasperCRF, Aug 18, 2009.

1. huh guess everyone gets sick of stocks?

My question is if you're so good at stocks.....why switch to something else?

#21     Dec 31, 2009
  2. [​IMG]

#22     Dec 31, 2009
  3. Most of these individuals moved to other forums, blogs via their real names or a new anonymous name and others took higher paying jobs...I'm talking about many other former members not mentioned in this thread.

I remember I stopped hanging out here at ET for almost 2 months for vacation reasons (traveling in Europe) and there were a few posts that I was dead, fired broker or took a job as a H&R tax rep. :p

Simply, don't believe everything you read at a forum where folks are hiding behind an anonymous user name telling you why someone may have left Elitetrader.com

Happy New Year and Good Trading 2010.

Mark

#23     Dec 31, 2009
  4. You are right dude. I dont trust anyone. Just getting too old I guess.

Internet boards are what they are. Just a fantasy place for the masses. You know whats funny. I was reading Landis's threads and following his story about being with Tudor when I realized where I saw that name and where it came from.

Landis was the name of the Director of Trading Places which came out in 1982. Frauds usually give you hints that they are pulling it over your eyes.

Its a problem, I know. Trusting people is an issue.

[​IMG][​IMG]

#24     Dec 31, 2009
  5. Illum

Illum

Landis a fraud cause of a username eh.. gimmie a break, guy knows more about any one instrument then you and me know about the whole market combined.

#25     Dec 31, 2009
  6. Post up the threads where he has enlightened us on these instruments. All I see is a bunch of trollish posts from him. Is it a coincidence that his background seems to be like the guys in the "Trading Places" movie and his nickname is the same as the Director of that movie? He also put 82 which is the same time the movie came out.

I also see lots of posts about him in the Feedback section complaining how he is sending out these odd messages to other uses. Now is it a troll or trader?

I guess in this forum we believe guys with names of directors from movies like "Trading Places" are famous traders. At least they could do a little better and try to hack the names from real trading books versus a comedy movie about trading.

#26     Dec 31, 2009
  7. BUMP ;-) Still wonder about traders I used to read on here that no longer post.

Anyone remember Dee Man?

#27     Sep 29, 2010
  8. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

probably went to school got a real job and got married got two kids and working for the man. f#ck man!

#28     Sep 29, 2010