What ever happened to ElectricSavant?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stupididiot, Jul 20, 2007.

1. And his "Golden Arches" forex strategy? Is he now working under the golden arches?

2. Its possible that he finally got tired of all the crap that goes on here....

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

4. Not him.

5. Maybe he is driving his H2 and is on his way to Patagonia right now.

6. I shorted contracts on him.. went to zero. :D

7. lar

lar

Wasn't it him who had some elaborate "never lose extraction pool" with some fancy footsteps around with "realized" vs "unrealized" P/L?

He seemed like a nice enough dude... just convinced 6 ways to Sunday that he identified a NO RISK NEVER WRONG model money fountain.

After a while it stopped being fun and I just couldn't take it anymore. I put him, the Mrs and quite possibly a third of his identities on ignore.

I think Mr Brite offered him a place. Jez, that seemed like a terrific offer to me too. If he was smart, he'd have taken Mr Brite up on it - I don't think he did though. a shame actually.

Peace and gtty,

Lar

8. Ahhh...man I miss that guy. He was great. I was wondering what happened to him. Haven't spoke to him in a while. I think he went missing during my vacation, that was in the beginning of a summer. Surely, he is missed.

9. sim03

sim03

#10     Jul 21, 2007