What ever happened to Coinz?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FXjake, Jun 4, 2009.

1. FXjake

FXjake

Years ago (I think 2004) I used to frequent ET and one of the main reasons why was because of Coinz.

He was a lightning rod of a personality, refused to use stops and really seemed to bring out the very worst in others...... he was repeatedly banned by Baron, etc, but I thought he was funny.

The interesting thing to me was that the forum members' reactions to Coinz suggested to me the importance of style. There was another trader at the same time who was (generally) well received, and although he traded similarly to Coinz, he was not nearly as controversial and thus many others saw him in a positive light.

Does anyone know what happened to Coinz?

2. maxpi

maxpi

It seemed like he had a $10 Forex account or something and was always going for broke. He was funny, I think he said he lived in Hollywood and had a part time job or something...

3. The guy was a complete idiot.

4. Arnie

Arnie

Then he is probably still here :D

5. FXjake

FXjake

I can see where people might say that, but the entertainment value was so high. He kept getting banned and then ET kept letting him back in, it was so funny.

He was a true lightning rod, and I thought that he would still be around in one form or another, but maybe not.

6. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

The guy had several other aliases such as:

Skalpz
    Exchanges

There are probably some more, but I can remember them.

The guy was definitely a character.

7. I found a picture of him. Think he lives in Nigeria... :D

[​IMG]

8. Slander.

Ex member of the Harlem Globetrotters.

9. I knew him as Skalpz, the guy was a comic genius!

10. FXjake

FXjake

I haven't read a trading book in a long while, but if he (Coinz) wrote a book, I would definitely buy it. He was too funny to pass up on.

#10     Jun 5, 2009