What ES data feed doesn't lag?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by ang_99, Mar 31, 2009.

1. I use IQfeed with a couple different charts. Today after 3:30 (best trading time) it was lagging. It ALWAYS lags at fed announcements.

My DOM (x-trader) was way off from the data feed.

Who can I switch to?

2. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Here is what I recommend:

Open a demo account at Amp/Mirus/Dorman and get the Ninja/Zen Fire feed and compare the two side by side. Make your decision from there.

3. Can I get the ninja/zen fire combo without having an account at one of those firms?

What if i want to trade somewhere else but want to use ninja/zen-fire for data/charting?

4. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Yes, you can get the demo without actually opening an account. Usually 30 days, but I know that you can extend it with Amp at least a few times without any 'sales pressure'. It will cost you your e mail address, however.

Other brokers support the platform but you must do your homework to find out which do. You do not pay for Ninja until you actually place a trade through their interface, which means essentially, that if , for example, you were using another supported data feed like IB, you can simply use their charts to monitor market movement.