What effect would a strong oil rally have on the U.S. economy?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by sniper, Feb 27, 2011.

1. sjfan

sjfan

Um... because one part was directed at your potential nepotism, the other was your assertion that there are studies that back up how your last name can infer career advantage.

The only think that has been outed about me, I think, is that I didn't look at the preview carefully to make sure my quotes matched up to what I wanted to reply to.

You can't seriously think I asked for citation on a wikipedia link can you? What would that even mean? I do think you are a charlatan but I figured you still have the basic faculties of logical inference?

#71     Feb 28, 2011
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

How could someone give a citation of their family tree?

You clearly meant the neoclassical synth.

Look up neoclassical synthesis at another site it will be the same. Wiki isn't perfect it was just the top on search.

This is pointless you are just making weaker and weaker personal attacks because you can't accept you were wrong.

#72     Feb 28, 2011
  3. sjfan

sjfan

No, I'm not asking for a citation of your family tree. This is the correct quote to which I was referring:

"In relation to the surname. Assuming there is no link. though there is evidence to suggest there is. " <- this evidence is what I wanted a citation of.

Again, this is seperate from my cheeky remark that you are bragging about nepotism.

This is why I refuse to debate with you - because you are completely, pointlessly, stubborn. Somehow you managed to make a big to-do over a quotation typo and inferred something that doesn't follow logically.

#73     Feb 28, 2011
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

It is clearly not a citation error. How could I possibly provide a citation of lineage? Other than a family tree or birth certificate.

It is also not one error. First you are saying you put the wrong part in at the wrong time. Then you are saying the next quote was not the quote of the correct thing.

This is a pointless argument.

I think anyone reading this will agree with me.

Good bye.

#74     Feb 28, 2011
  5. sjfan

sjfan

Christ - you said "Assuming there is no link. though there is evidence to suggest there is." I'm beginning to understand now that you mean to say that your family tend to do very well thus there's something in your genes as oppose to there's some study (I read evidence = study) to suggest there's a link between your name and your success. Obviously, if you mean the former you would think citation = family tree; Fair enough - see, we can resolve this misunderstanding rationally.

Anyway, I doubt anyone's still reading this past your claim of inventing new macro economic 'controls'.

Although, I do thank you - this has been incredibly fun - and a good way to pass the stressful time of moving between cities.

#75     Feb 28, 2011
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

You are clearly wrong and it is hilarious how you are jumping from one argument to another to say otherwise.

I'll leave you to move now. That is one thing I will agree.It is stressful.

#76     Feb 28, 2011