What dose it take to develop

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by DonDinero, Mar 27, 2007.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Hello,

Thanks for the information on this new product. It appears to be a strong convergence of some of your current products.

BTW.... whatever happened to your FreeMarketData effort. It was discussed in this earlier thread.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82083

Thanks,

- Greg

#11     Oct 7, 2007
  2. Thanks Greg. Unfortunately, the FreeMarketData.net servers were brought down by developers who provided our service to thousands of end-users without registering them in our system. We couldn't find a way around this problem. We just couldn't do load balancing if the users were not registered, and this brought the servers down. It was a case where a few people ruined the service for everyone :(

#12     Oct 7, 2007
  3. I find it weird that some elitetrader members have a problem with trading software developers coming on to the automated trading thread and discussing their software and the thinking behind it. Maybe if it was the economics thread I could see the point.

I think it's great that these guys come on here to discuss their product and answer questions. It's not spam if its relevent to the discussion topic.

Runningbear

#13     Oct 7, 2007