What does winning the war on terrorism look like?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 28, 2006.

Is there such a thing as winning the war on terrorism?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  1. If you stop denying that you acted like a jackass and began flaming me, and ask civilly, I may accommodate your request.

#21     Jun 28, 2006
  2. Are you gonne sit there and act some little bitch who just got felt up at prom?

Dude...man the fuck up and answer the question!@!

#22     Jun 28, 2006
  3. So you do not deny that you're being a jackass and you started with the flaming......dude?

#23     Jun 28, 2006
  4. hapa...you have no answer to the basic question..."what does American Victory in Iraq look like?"

No problem....neither does any other kook job who's for this war.

#24     Jun 28, 2006
  5. There you go again with more flaming.

I do have an answer: Once you admit you've been a jackass and initiated the flame war, and then ask civilly, I'll forgive your antics and answer you.

#25     Jun 28, 2006
  6. You have no coherent answer to the question of “What does American Victory in Iraq look like?”

#26     Jun 28, 2006
  7. To repeat the same basic queation " What does American Victory in Iraq look like?"....again and again to right-wing robots seems to render them null and void.

I hereby Trademark the phrase "What does American Victory in Iraq look like?" (tm)

It'll be all over the political adds...

#27     Jun 28, 2006
  8. I do have an answer: Once you admit you've been a jackass and initiated the flame war, and then ask civilly, I'll forgive your antics and answer you.

Man up and admit your folly, and an answer you shall receive.

#28     Jun 28, 2006
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

According to the Logical Positivist's dictionary to PC words and terms:

War on terrorism: fight for empire

One can not have war on an abstract noun. War can only exist between 2 or more entities.

But if you substitute fight (as trying to achieve) for empire (a goal, a result) for war on terror, the whole thing start to make sense, and you guys can actually have a decent conversation.

Enjoy!!

P.S.: So the title question would be like this:

What does it take to achieve complete emperial status for the US?

#29     Jun 28, 2006
  10. Since you brought it up, what does a "right-wing robot" look like and believe?

(Note how I asked you civilly)

Thank you,
    H

#30     Jun 28, 2006