What does Optional777 have against Don Bright?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dgabreil, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Hap, your public breakdown is worrisome. Split personality but both characters are the same fool. Besides, how can two people can occupy the same hapabrain?

#21     Apr 30, 2003
  2. Im a little worried that his next moniker will be .." Had a boy"

#22     Apr 30, 2003
  3. I don't know. I often wonder the same thing witnessing you and Optional do your tag-team Idiots United act. :D

p.s. Are you remembering to screen all your posts through Optional/Beavis for his stamp of approval? You wouldn't want to get ahead of yourself, now.

You can try independent thought down the road, like when you're 55 or so. It may be safe then.

#23     Apr 30, 2003
  4. Is it my imagination or is hapaboy really stalking me?

What a creep.

#24     Apr 30, 2003
  5. Is it my imagination or is dGAB getting upset by having his own tactics used against him? Shall we ask "Slapaboy"?

What a hypocrite.

#25     Apr 30, 2003
  6. One measure of internet stalking is the time between a post by the stalkee and the response by a stalker. Less than 5 minutes on a continual basis, is an indicator of the mentality of a stalker. They live for a post of their object of obsession to respond to.

p.s. Can you imagine now how halfaboy will devote his life to finding examples of others who respond to posts in 5 minutes or less.

I can see the hamster in cage now.

#26     Apr 30, 2003
  7. Thank you. Now please note the 3-minute differential between your post and mine before it!

No need to search frantically for examples when with your very post you have stepped in your own faeces - AGAIN LOL!:D

You lose.

#27     Apr 30, 2003
  8. Optional was responding to my post, not yours.

#28     Apr 30, 2003
  9. Too funny. In his obsessive compulsive state, he thought I was responding to him....

Hapahamster:

[​IMG]

#29     Apr 30, 2003
  10. Oh, the joys of having escaped the hamster wheel of life :p

#30     Apr 30, 2003