What does Obama's homie have to say about gun violence?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Dec 20, 2012.

1. JZ: I grew up in the Marcy Projects in Brooklyn. Our classrooms were flooded. It was very difficult for teachers to give you one-on-one attention. And there was this one sixth-grade teacher named Miss Lowden. She must have seen something in me, and she gave me this attention and this love for words. It's funny how it works, just a little bit of attention.

She also took us on a field trip to her house, which opened me up to the world. My neighborhood had been my world. It's the only thing I had seen. I saw a whole different world that day, and my imagination grew from there. I wanted that. I aspired to have that. The small things. She had an ice thing on her refrigerator. You know, you push it and the ice and the water comes down. I was really amazed by that. I was like, I want one of those.

#31     Dec 20, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Nutmeg, you lucky dog, you. Invited over to the teachers house for a little one-on-one. I just don't buy it that the refrigerator ice maker is what got you all excited but that was a good story to tell anyone who asked what happened. I would have given anything for my kindergarten teacher to invite me over to her house. You're my hero, nutmeg. :D

#32     Dec 20, 2012
  3. That was Jay-Z story.

Mine was a little different.

I had sex with my English teacher in 6 th grade and sheesh did my ass hurt.

:D

#33     Dec 20, 2012
  4. You're a fucking idiot

#34     Dec 20, 2012
  5. Gawd.

#35     Dec 20, 2012