What does Obama's homie have to say about gun violence?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Dec 20, 2012.

1. You misunderstood. Barclays center (brooklyn nets)

the NY Post suggested that Barclays Center might have a racist metal detector policy, since they were there for Jay-Z's eight shows but not for Barbra Streisand's two shows this week.

http://gothamist.com/2012/10/14/barclays_center_ditches_metal_detec.php

#21     Dec 20, 2012

2. “We utilized the first two weeks since the arena opened as an opportunity to test different security methods,”

“After witnessing long lines during events in which we used walk-through magnetometers, we began to utilize hand-held magnetometers at the Barbra Streisand concert Thursday evening.

#22     Dec 20, 2012
  3. lmao..I expected you to counter with that.

The same principle applies with the tsa, check grandma and baby joey so Achmed doesn't get offended.

I can see it now "White guy shoots himself in the leg at B Streisand concert"

#23     Dec 20, 2012
  4. Better yet;

"White guy shoots himself in a case of mistaken identity." Unlike Plaxico who was just playin wid his gat.

Got Gat...:cool:

#24     Dec 20, 2012
  5. Well mama Nancy and baby Adam can be just as dangerous as Achmed

#25     Dec 20, 2012
  6. Perhaps, but we live a life of probablities, my money is on Achmed.

At any rate, back to your response. This is now your world, I defer to your agenda.

#26     Dec 20, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Jay Z ain't exactly my cup a tea.
    Beyonce...She can come over anytime.

#27     Dec 20, 2012
  8. Jay Z can flow and I respect a man who went from the projects to 500 million.

While Olivia Culpo recently took the top spot on my most beautiful list Beyonce is still top 5.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zxtn6-XQupM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#28     Dec 20, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Brother AK, there's way more to a man, than how much money he has.

#29     Dec 20, 2012

10. Coming from the the projects,being black,having no father etc and reaching his level of success says a lot about him as a man imo.I respect Jays accomplishments more then a guy like Romney who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth

#30     Dec 20, 2012