What does Obama's homie have to say about gun violence?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Dec 20, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Here is Obama's homeboy and fund raiser Jay Z. Putting out this kind of hate inspired music is what will get you an invite to the White House from Obama.

Jay Z from "Hard Knock Life".
    "I'm tight grill when my situation ain't improvin
    I'm trying to murder everything movin, feel me?!"

Hey Obama, your homie is 'tight grill' and if his situation ain't improving, he is going to go on a murdering spree. You feel that?

2. Probably enjoying his 500 million and gorgeous wife

[​IMG]

3. wildchild

wildchild

AK47 why do you support these lyrics?

Your screen name is that of an assault rifle and you support the lyrics

"I'm tight grill when my situation ain't improvin
    I'm tryin to murder everything movin, feel me?!"

Do you own any guns? You fit the profile of someone who may snap and must be disarmed at once.

4. wildchild

wildchild

I have said it before and I will say it again. You can give money and power to trash but at the end of the day they are still trash.

5. Ehhh.. AK is alright.

It's the "normal" people you have to worry about.

6. Because they are just music lyrics.I doubt hard knock life made adam lanza snap.His crazy likely republican mother and call of duty was probably a bigger influence

7. wildchild

wildchild

Connecticut is a leftist state so it is mostly likely his mother was a lefty Obama supporter. Although that does not have anything to do with this situation. I dont know why you brought it up. We can throw that idea in the trash just the majority of ideas that come from anti-American leftists like you.

The real issue at hand is that they are violent lyrics by a violent person. People who enjoy this music like it because it is violent. Obama listens to this music and it makes him salivate as he listens. He is consumed by it. We know that it sends a strong message to children when they see the President of the United States idolizing a low rent rapper who has violent, sexists lyrics. This issue needs to be addressed and Obama needs to pressed about why he thinks this kind of language belongs in the mainstream of American pop culture.

Bottom line, the number of guns has not changed. Violent images in popular media and the number of violent messages in popular music has increased exponentially in the last few decades. The number of mass slayings has increased in lockstep with the violence in media. For the first time in history we have a President embracing this violent culture and rewarding the perps with access to the White House.

8. Doubt it.Sounds more like a Glen Beck follower

Nancy Lanza Stockpiling Guns, Food As Part Of ‘Prepper’ Movement, Says Sister-In-Law

Nancy Lanza’s sister-in-law, Marsha, said the mother of the Sandy Hook shooter was a gun-hoarding survivalist who had been stockpiling weapons in preparation for an economic collapse.

Nancy’s son, Adam, 20 shot her four times in the head with her own gun before taking three of her weapons — a Bushmaster .223-caliber, and two handguns, a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9mm — to Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, Conn., and slaughtering 26 young pupils and teachers.

More from GlobalPost: Nancy Lanza, a gun enthusiast, taught her son how to shoot

The Belfast Telegraph cited her sister-in-law Marsha Lanza, as telling reporters at her Illinois home that Nancy was part of the “prepper” movement that fears an economic collapse will lead to a breakdown in society.

“She prepared for the worst. Last time we visited her in person, we talked about prepping — are you ready for what could happen down the line, when the economy collapses?”

Nancy Lanza, 52, was also reported to have been stockpiling food in the large home she shared with Adam in Newtown.

9. Yup, just a catchy little "jingle" like Madison ave uses in commercials to sell and promote products, lifestyles and image.

10. Disagree.You wont find Jay Z fans shooting up schools or movie theaters

#10     Dec 20, 2012