what does Jim Roger have to say about the genocide in Tibet?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chewbacca, Mar 22, 2008.

1. there's been an ongoing religious, cultural, and ethic genocide in Tibet for over 50 years now.............and what does jim rogers have to say about it?? he says: buy china, move to china, learn chinese.......what a fcking traitor...........hope someone tightens that bow tie around his neck till he repents

china is the most overhyped story........any country that bans wikipedia is a country that is about as evil as you can get..........they're afraid of knowledge.......afraid of religion........afraid of people having more than one kid.........a stupidity superpower, not an economic or military one

2. Chewbacca-

Congratulations! You have just put your own ignorance and bigotry on display for all the world to see. Keep up the good work!

Just,
    My2cents

3. my2cents - well you're obviously chinese........and u think i'm attacking the chinese.......and i'm not..........i'm attacking communists

but if u share jim rogers love for communist china......then please do us all a favor and move there.......tia

4. telozo

telozo

Can't you find a more suitable target to fan out your stupidity? Jim is just a trader, and a very good one for that matter. He made a "small" fortune after all. As for Tibet, read a little history, not just official American propaganda, and you'll see that things are not just black and white. Good trading!

5. Please keep telling lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL4dvtYutuQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LIgGo4b-pM

The more lies you tell, the less credibility you have.

This time people like you in the western countries have pushed more and more
    young Chinese to support their government.

The Chinese government should give you an Olympics gold medal even
    without participating the Olympics.

Please read what the witness say:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23404505-663,00.html

6. gkishot

gkishot

ok, but China on it's part has no business of running and controlling Tibet.

7. i used to respect jim before he essentially became a traitor..........he moved to china and forced his daughter to learn chinese........and now he makes outragous comments like "china is more capitalist than massachuchets" - lmao

MA doesn't block wikipedia like china (why are the communists scared of knowledge?)......MA doesn't persecute religions like china (why are the communists scared of religion?)......MA doesn't force abortions on any woman that has more than one child (why are the communists scared of children?).

america isn't a perfect country........but if you're going to leave at least leave for a decent country like canada, austraila, new zealand, etc........not a communist country that hits new lows for stupidity every day

8. wow u just regurgitated communist propaganda right there......of course they don't want u to believe the truth.....

good news for u if the clintons come to power again.......u sure won't be out of a job.........u can help them transfer more military technology over to china........google chinagate

9. svrart

svrart

hi,

i am an american citizen living in china. jim rogers has much better understanding of china than you.

the western media is very biased in its reporting of china.

regards,
    svr

10. Oh chewy….

That’s an awfully bigoted presumption on your part. You really have this bigotry and ignorance thing down pat don’t you? Sorry not chinese.

That’s funny, in your own words:

and not a word about communists.

Just,
    My2cents

#10     Mar 22, 2008