What does it say about someone when they repeatedly imply they have strong ethics?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Cutten, Dec 20, 2008.

1. #31     Dec 21, 2008
  2. Humpy

Humpy

Politicans are the ones I would squarely put in this category.
    Correct me if I am wrong but I seem to remember that Bush was once arrested for drink driving. Those sort of facts get deliberately lost and covered up by his brown nosing team.

Maybe it should have come out more publicly - maybe that guy would not have been drink driving US politics for 8 years and landed the West in the shit it's in - the plonker

#32     Dec 21, 2008
  3. ==================
    Well Cutten that depends on whether that person i a liar or not.

I hope your measuring in the market s more accurate than your post here..Preachers [Bible kind of preachers[almost always do not work in parishes, that what priests do,with all due respect.

Also i hope you are not looking at prechers more that the Bible;
    thats idolatry. So no , your argument is an emotional one more so than a logical one .

Do you get to ignore a traffic ticket because the cop doesnt meeet your high standards'':cool: Duh

#33     Dec 21, 2008
  4. nitro

nitro

That's it. Thx.

#34     Dec 21, 2008
  5. Similar to what is says about politicans who campaign on 'Change" then proceeds to appoint every creep he can find from his parties last failed adminstration.

#35     Dec 21, 2008
  6. ==================
    Yes, well that can be a common political pattern;
    but not always:D Hump, thats why i dont listen much to them;
    usually reading a good book or something helpful, if i tune in while they are yapping.

Spell checker not used.BBC may have covered it up;
    most of media were glad to report it

OK, you are wrong, I am correcting you ;
    statue of limitations means your point is true, but irrevelant.:p

#36     Dec 21, 2008
  7. ...and themselves.

#37     Dec 21, 2008
  8. If you want to find religion, honesty, morals, ethics, honor or any other good quality in life - begin with yourself by taking look in the mirror.

If you change, things around you will change.

Pay$ense

#38     Dec 21, 2008
  9. It's usually a weak-willed person who is in denial. If you can convince enough people that you are what you <i> want </i> to be, then maybe it will come true.

I associate this sort of behavior with people who feel inadequate and/or insufficient.

#39     Dec 21, 2008
  10. Redneck

Redneck

FWIW

I've always found the more a person has to "advertise", the less they really have to offer

#40     Dec 21, 2008