What does it mean to be a Zionist. What is Zionism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnathanIII, Feb 1, 2011.

1. All you do is name calling, when will you engage in fact based argument.

#11     Feb 2, 2011
  2. Yes, yes, you have definitely been here before as that was your defense then too before Joe gotcha.

Welcome back, for the few hours left you have:D

Listen, and listen carefully, a strong Israel is good for America and the rest of the West.

Say it with me: A Strong Israel is good for America and the rest of the West.

One more time now.......

#12     Feb 2, 2011
  3. Read your Bible or Quran, they should both pretty much say the same thing...all land belongs to God and God gives control of it to whomever he wants. Obviously he doesnt want the Palestinians to have it or he would raise them up and let them take it.

#13     Feb 2, 2011
  4. Please let me know by PM what your address is so that I can come in with paid thugs and kick you out.

Since God won't stop me.

It must mean I should do it and keep your house.

(it's ok I forgive you, I know you posted something you don't really believe in. No one is that demented.)

#14     Feb 2, 2011
  5. Beside, when did the so called god work as a real estate agent for the zionists?

#15     Feb 2, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I knew you were an alt when you started as rcg. I had forgotten until now.

#16     Feb 2, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

8. You're a jihadist. I don't need to listen to you. [​IMG]

#18     Feb 2, 2011
  9. I don't really try to hide it, obviously. I will leave ET for awhile, then when I come back, I might take a new name. Usually it is because the old one does not fit, and I do usually retire my former alias. It is too much work doing the Sybil thing, I don't know how some sock puppets get along like that, but yeah, I have been associated with ET for many many years:cool:

#19     Feb 2, 2011
  10. Get a life loser. You need your head examined.

#20     Feb 2, 2011