"What Does It Mean that Residents in All 50 States Have Filed Petitions to Secede?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Impressive.

Another liberal lie exposed.

Why do liberals hate freedom so much? Why do they insist on oppressing us? They dragged us into a war in the former Yugoslavia to protect a bunch of muslims who wanted to form their own state in Kosovo, a longtime province of Serbia. I guess they valued them far more than they do white Christians.

#11     Nov 17, 2012
  2. TGregg

TGregg

That ancient Hawaiian disease - Lakanoki. :)

Seriously though, libs use a shortcut. If two people truly have equal opportunity then they both will do equally well. If one does a lot better than the other, than that successful one "cheated" somehow. Maybe he was the right race, maybe his father had connections, maybe a teacher favored him over the loser. Regardless, unequal outcomes are just not fair and indicative of an uneven playing field. Fortunately, they can even the playing field. Even if it has never worked before, and even if it means the playing field is a lot lower for everyone.

#12     Nov 17, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

E pluribus unum???

#13     Nov 17, 2012
  4. Funny how things change eh, Luke.

Actually, my friend, and aI say that sincerely, we are at least aquaintances of sorts (sp).

As I said, it was my friends that I was referring to, not the public in general. But, since I have more 'middle class' friends than rich guys, I hope to remain friends with everyone.

I enjoy the real chats.

#14     Nov 17, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

What in the world does any of your post have to do with: " From the Gellman-paradox we know that the low-income voters who drag down the Red States average tend to vote disproportionally for Democrats. Republican voters earn significantly more than Democrats, even though Red state earn less than Blue states."

#15     Nov 17, 2012