What Does Israel Add to the Mix?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StreamlineTrade, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am glad you're agreeing with my premise that Israel is the civilized nation and arab countries are medieval theocratical feudal dictatorships, I disagree with the weird conclusion you're making that you should bash the civilized nation for responding with overwhelming force to hordes of invading medieval savages who don't understand anything other than overwhelming force. You're not seriously suggesting that the best way to fight "Islamic countries and their leadership having a 14th century mentality" is by turning the other cheek, are you? Being 'civilizied' is not synonimous with being "spineless", "indecisive" or "suicidal".

The problem is that Israel doesn't act in a civlized manner, they lower themselves to barbarism and rationalization of violence and killing....

So why don't you just get disappointed in Israel once and for all, assume that they are not civilized enough for your taste and stop bashing them just like you never bash Palestinians and other "uncivilized people".

You see it as bashing, which is not true at all. It is simply reporting what I see....

To say I "never" bash the Palestinians is just your own blindness....

BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG....

#31     Jul 5, 2006
  2. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Firstly, Reardon. Thank you for your observations. Yes there do seem to be some worthwhile things coming from Israel afterall, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of these projects were backed by the US dollar.

It is a shame you decide to then slander arab countries, especially when they do add an awful lot to help the world go round. Oil for a start! Where would we be if they decided not to sell us anymore. They already have the Chinese lining up to buy all they can get their little yellow hands on.

Now for my muse dddooo:

I really don't think your post deserves a response. I think I will put you on ignore from here on in. If you can't see what Britain has added in the past 65 years, then I guess you should ask your relatives who may have spent some time under Hitlers care. Ring any bells?

Israel did not turn a desert in to a garden. The Saudis and those Arabs in Qatar did that way, way before you.

#32     Jul 5, 2006
  3. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

As I stated at the very beginning, I was aware this would appear to be anti-Israeli, but it really is not my intention.

I wanted to know SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT ISRAEL, because all I hear is bad stuff.

Wanting to focus on the positives is not a crime. I thought I made this clear at the start of the thread, so unless you can add to the mix on this thread and suggest something positive about Israel, please......

#33     Jul 5, 2006
  4. If your intelligence level is such that you can't figure out what any particular country has to offer to the "mix", then the responses you are getting are well deserved....

If you honestly didn't know anything "good" about Israel, then I suggest you switch to a higher wattage bulb...

My particular issue is not with the good or bad of Israel, but with the way in which they seek "peace."

#34     Jul 5, 2006
  5. Israel did not exist when Hitler was defeated, I was comparing Britain's achievements to Israel's achievements since 1948 when Israel was established. Of course 65 years I mentioned was my mistake, Israel has been around for only 58 years but one has to be a complete moron not to understand that I was trying to compare apples to apples.

PS Britain had very little to do with the defeat of Nazi Germany, if it was not for the US and Soviet Union the brits themselves would be speaking German. Read some history books for Christ's sake.

#35     Jul 5, 2006
  6. I have as much a right as you do to post whenever I feel like it, and to whomever I feel like.

Please be civil, and address the questions I posed in a civil manner regarding the post you made on this public message board. To wit:

If "every person....adds to the mix," please answer the following:

What do murderers "add to the mix"?

What do rapists "add to the mix"?

What do pedophiles "add to the mix"?

What did Hitler "add to the mix"?

What did Stalin "add to the mix"?

What did Pol Pot "add to the mix"?

Also please cease and desist from making arguments without merit, such as telling me not to respond to your posts, which is a violation of this website's Terms of Use.

#36     Jul 5, 2006
  7. Please do not respond to my posts.

#37     Jul 5, 2006
  8. If you do not want responses to your posts, please do not post.

#38     Jul 5, 2006
  9. Please do not respond to my posts.

Thanks a bunch.

#39     Jul 5, 2006
  10. If you do not want responses to your posts, please do not post.

Thanks a million.

#40     Jul 5, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.