What Does Israel Add to the Mix?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StreamlineTrade, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traderob

traderob

Israel is the only non-muslim country in Arabia. Take a look at mainstream Islamic websites and study what their thoughts and ambitions are towards western countries.

Israel is at the frontline.

#11     Jul 4, 2006
  2. Exactly! We don't need less support for Israel, we need more. One of my favorite ideas is to create a Joint Middle Eastern Command among western allies and place an Israeli general in charge. It is time to quit pussy footing around with these lunatics and draw some lines. I say when the chips are down if they wanna use their precious little commodity as a weapon then we should treat it as a weapon and seize it as needed to mitigate the damage. I know some Turks that would love to own some new oil fields in Northern Iraq.

#12     Jul 4, 2006
  3. Did you just use an Israeli engineered Pentium processor to type that message? BTW, guess where your cell phone was invented...

Israeli Invents Tsunami Warning System

Israeli Invention Allows Humans to Breathe Like Fish

NEW ISRAELI INVENTION WILL ENABLE BLIND PERSONS TO "SEE" THE COMPUTER SCREEN

Israeli invention sees through walls
    Important uses for military, rescue operations

Now show me a comparable list of recent inventions, produced by Muslim Arab societies. (Innovative new suicide bombing, female genital mutilation, camel racing, or wife beating techniques don't count.)

#13     Jul 4, 2006
  4. maxpi

maxpi

I think the cell phone system was invented by an Iranian working for Motorola in the US actually.

#14     Jul 4, 2006
  5. The entire premise of the question "What does Israel add to the mix" is absurd, what do Britain or Spain or Portugal add, what has France contributed during the last 65 years or Liechtenstein or Poland? Never mind third world countries - Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Angola, Vietnam, Turkey the entire Africa and South America, virtually all of the Middle East and muslim countries - what's their contribution, what's the purpose of their existence?

Nevertheless as far as Israel is concerned, first it showed how to turn a desert into a beautiful garden and farming oasis, more importantly it demonstrated that it's quite possible for a small civilized nation and liberal democracy to successfully fight terrorism, defeat hordes of blood-thirsty savages, preserve their culture, grow their economy and yet remain a civilized, liberal democracy. This alone more than justifies Israel's existence and yeah, the Israeli high-tech, biotech, military and agricultural industries are absolutely top-notch too.

#15     Jul 4, 2006
  6. Israeli invention sees through walls

An Israeli invention that provides early warning for earthquakes

Israeli invention detects TATP explosives

Israeli Invention Enables Diving Without Oxygen Tank

a new Israeli invention that may help the entire Western world face the threat of bio-terrorism.

Israeli Invention Allows Lipreading on the Phone

Israeli Invention Helps Back Pain.

An Israeli invention, the Optiguide Tabor Atomizer, could save farmers thousands of dollars a year on bad produce.

An Israeli invention may greatly reduce cases of hypothermia.

Israeli invention for rescue from multi-storey buildings.

Saudi is producing drinking water using an Israeli invention.

An Israeli invention may make food packaging obsolete;

#16     Jul 4, 2006
  7. What a thoroughly disgusting thread.

What do old non productive people add to the Mix?

What about retarded people who can't care for themselves?

What about starving children in Africa who won't live another year?

What about Aids patients so sick that they unable to work?

What about terminal cancer patients?

What about drug addicts who can afford drugs but add nothing to society?

What about people in prison sentenced to life without parole?

Every person has a right to live, and adds to the "mix" by their very existence....

#17     Jul 4, 2006
  8. Very nice post Z.

#18     Jul 4, 2006
  9. It certainly is and I hope your post was addressed to the anti-israel idiot who started it, right? I also wonder why it took you the whole day to declare the thread disgusting and you only did it when people started posting good things about israel, not before that.

#19     Jul 4, 2006
  10. The aid given to Egypt isn't really aid, it's more like a bribe to leave Isreal alone. Not that Egypt could do much against Isreal's army but they do have numbers.

#20     Jul 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.