What does a Reuters feed cost?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Painkiller, Dec 18, 2006.

1. that's a pretty serious set up mymini! Everyone I know who has a bloomberg has some hardware associated with so that's why I thought it was required. I believe that they have the terminal, a special PC and a bloomberg keyboard. Do you just have a soft data feed?

I bet Doom 3 would look good on 6 monitors with some nice 5.1 surround sound.

#11     Dec 18, 2006
  2. short answer. yes & a lot. id suggest starting out by learning about web page classication algorithms.

#12     Dec 18, 2006
  3. I have it downloaded on my dell, they will provide a PC and the dual flat panel displays for an additional charge. You do get a keyboard. I have used it without the provided key board work just fine.

You dont need their PC or their flat panels.

#13     Dec 18, 2006
  4. You do need a good internet connection, I average about 13-15 megs download and 1 meg upload. At first I was getting bumped off and thought I might have to get a dedicated line but they got me on a server were I am not making to many hops, everything works great, they are very very good with customer service.

• dl.jpg
      File size:
      40.1 KB
      Views:
    #14     Dec 18, 2006
  5. galiano

galiano

#15     Dec 18, 2006

6. Suffering from delusions again, miss mini? There is zero reasons an at home e mini trader needs bloomberg. How about posting a photo of your set up and your bloomberg E mail addy?

I think y0u are full of it!

mr. mini master

#16     Dec 18, 2006
  7. Its my understanding that I believe beginning in January, the Michigan Consumer Confidence Survey is being underwritten by Reuters, and thus reported exclusively through them. Anyone know the cost and how to subscribe to it?

#17     Dec 18, 2006
  8. JM64

JM64

Btw Bloomberg is $5100 per quarter billed in advance.....not including exchange fees.......

#18     Dec 18, 2006
  9. telecharts uses reuters don't they?
    you know that vector vest type of software like stocks and commodities mag sponsors...for the mainstream...

ohhh..i am really gonna get it for this post :eek

#19     Dec 18, 2006
  10. Never got an answer to this. One more try.

#20     Feb 16, 2007