What do your ATS trade patterns look like?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by tendimsol, Oct 15, 2018.

1. tendimsol

tendimsol

Hello everyone,

Do you have an active ATS systems instrument chart example you can share? If so please take a screenshot and upload. I am curious to see some of the other trade patterns out there.

*Single instrument images from profitable systems only please at appropriate time frame / zoom so people can get the best idea of the exhibited trade patterns. Please optionally state the name of the ATS as 'Proprietary' or the Product Name.

Thanks all.

ats.PNG

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Ain't it byoo-tee-ful?

monastudy.jpg

Well, that's what can be shared, anyway.....

3. RedDuke

RedDuke

And you seriously think anyone who has a working one will post it for all to see ???

tommcginnis likes this.
  4. tendimsol

tendimsol

Why not? This is for education purposes - we are not even talking strategies or dollars here. The only information being portrayed is a loose 'graphical' pattern on a single instrument. Of course participation is optional. It might not even be a good looking chart, but an example of some active trade management being applied (hitting trailing stops etc or trades closing early). Nobody is forcing anyone to reveal any secrets with such a thing. Everyone's TA's trade in a different style, and it would just be interesting to see some examples of them. Even upon close scrutiny such limited info is only at best going to be 'indicative' to an approach or concept which is left in the eye of the beholder (post reader) anyway.

5. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

"Oh, you're finished. Well allow me to retort!"

I will admit that I do not get any insight into markets, trading, or your trades, from that "Sunrise Over The Bay" impressionistic melangé you posted. But my (nearly brand new) method(s) are baldly displayed on any graph I might post.

So, eh, "No."

6. RedDuke

RedDuke

You are a bit naive if you think this way.

userque and tommcginnis like this.
  7. upload_2018-10-15_17-46-19.jpeg

8. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

9. [​IMG]

tommcginnis likes this.
  10. tendimsol

tendimsol

Please allow me to clarify for the shit posters.
    So because 'some' people are so unenlightened and paranoid, here is another example.
    (Ouch some stops, closes, take profit, and stop loss - so no 'sunrise horizon' here.

It is not naive to believe that even at professional level people can collaborate and share ideas without compromising their value. If they feel they will like @tommcginnis - then no need to state anything to that effect or even reply to this post. Cheers all.

ats.PNG

#10     Oct 15, 2018