What Do You Want In A Trading Room

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by bthomas, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'm really not trying to get into an arguement with you here, and I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting him time. Let me say though that if all I provided was "what I thought customers wanted, not what they actually want" I would not have had a successful business. As it was I had a very successful business by providing clients EXACTLY what is it was that they wanted. Again as I have said you are free to go start your own site and then we can compare notes on what works and does not work, until then YOU MY FRIEND are the one who is simply guessing.

#41     Aug 5, 2008
  2. Brandonf, this is from the first post in this thread. What is it you don't understand?

The OP wants to hear from prospective clients, not you. You are sneekingly off topic and hijacking this. I don't understand why you persist.

Please consider opening up a thread in another area entitled, "What a Vendor Should do to be Successful.

#42     Aug 5, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

What you hear from people on ET and what actually converts revenue to your business are two entirely different things.

#43     Aug 5, 2008
  4. Austin, before you can have a client you have to get him through the door. After that, keeping him in the room will depend on what value he perceives he's getting for his monthly subscription.

Anyways, the purpose HERE is not to debate TraderZones or have Brandonf ramble on about what his experience AS A VENDOR was in 1999. The purpose is to let any interested parties answer the OP's question, PLAIN & SIMPLE.

The only thing this thread is missing to completely screw it up beyond recognition, is a visit from Mr. Chocalate Bar.

#44     Aug 5, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Actually my experiance as a vendor lasted until 2005 :)

#45     Aug 5, 2008
  6. So, that's not what the OP wants to hear, thank you very much. Go send him a PM and tell him everything about your experience, but try to stay on topic. Is that asking too much?

#46     Aug 5, 2008
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

No, it wouldnt be. All i planned on doing was making ONE SINGLE post, then I have people attacking me and telling me I dont know what I'm talking about. Had that not occured I'd have one single post on here. But you guys trying to tell me what clients really want, and what will really convert them is like me trying to tell Sam Walton how to run a god damn department store because I used to be the assitant manager at Casey's when I was 17. Henry Ford used to say that if the customer was always right he'd have made Buggy's and not cars, and its the same sort of thing here on a much smaller and less important scale. In any event, if I'm not attacked here anymore and my knowledge on a subject that you guys clearly have none on and I do have at least a little is no longer called into question I dont have anything else to say. I had one meaningful post and the rest have been defending myself.

#47     Aug 5, 2008
  8. Congratulations. seriously, I think you're a smart man, and Im scratching my head wondering what you're doing here other than gratifying your ego. Please stop.

#48     Aug 5, 2008
  9. The only person who attacked you was TradeZones and that is his stock-in-trade. At any rate, let the traders who are interested come here and SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

I am finished with this dialogue, although I reserve the right to post if the OP replies to those who told him what they want.

FMOC coming up and I need to get ready.

#49     Aug 5, 2008
    #50     Aug 5, 2008