what do you want ? dreams, hopes desires of traders

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by marketsurfer, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Nitro
    that's the right word, I wanna get swarmed. I got stuck in an ethnic neighbourhood. So where do I go in Chicago to get swarmed?

#41     Sep 30, 2002
  2. Where in Chicago? I haven't been there before but I'm sure, like any good sized city, you just go to a club somewhere in the city and hit on a good looking lady.

If you have trouble, just lie to them. I've done it numerous times and have only gotten caught once or twice. However, if you do get caught and you are near her friends, the best bet is to just leave -- word travels fast.

Maxim comes out with a monthly article saying, "This month, you are a [insert cool occupation] NASA Engineer." (This is to impress women and try to pick them up).

Well, I was at a bar once and this "oh-so-sexy" looking lady was standing near me and my friends. Well, the conversation turned to work and I said, "Yeah, I'm a scientist for NASA -- you know, the shuttles and all." ... so she said, "Godder's Space Flight Center??" (Instantly, a little red warning light started flashing) and I said, "uhhh yeah" Then she said, "Oh that's so cool! I work there, too! What building do you work in?" So, at this point, I knew I was pretty much toast so I just said, "Oh the main one." Then she said, "What main one?" So then I said, "The tallest one." Then she said, "What??" Then I said, "Building #3?"

Nope!

#42     Sep 30, 2002
  3. I want the market to hold me each night, stoke my forhead and tell me it loves me.

Runningbear

#43     Oct 1, 2002
  4. And nitro thinks you have a clear mind! :D :D

#44     Oct 1, 2002
  5. what else do you want her to stroke...lol

#45     Oct 1, 2002