what do you want ? dreams, hopes desires of traders

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by marketsurfer, Sep 28, 2002.

1. yup, that home's a winner. Nice, solid yankee construction. Reminds me of one I saw in Wyoming, actually.

#31     Sep 29, 2002
  2. If you did ever achieve anything remotely close to this, that'd be a real waste of resources. I think only the ones whose objectives are to better the lives of others will ever accomplish anything worthy. Vanity ain't gonna get you far. Keep dreaming.
    I personally only want a nice Lumborgini and a good sports bike for myself and would gladly give the rest to orphanagies or others who need help.

#32     Sep 29, 2002
  3. It is a J O K E.

#33     Sep 29, 2002
  4. I know it was, although, having seen a multitude of your other posts, something tells me you wouldn't mind that outcome too much... :)

#34     Sep 29, 2002
  5. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

Interesting thing is no one says money but what they want to do with the money.

So what if I said money itself isn't so important.

#35     Sep 29, 2002
  6. Two bulls on the top of a hill watching the cows down below. The little bull says, hey lets run down there and get us each a cow. Then the old bull said lets walk down and get them all.

#36     Sep 29, 2002
  7. Cesko

Cesko

To be totally honest with myself I must say
    Easier access to females(more of them,too)

#37     Sep 30, 2002
  8. There is nothing wrong with admitting that! However, if you get really good at this game, just be careful with who you hang out with and who says they "love you" and stuff -- Things get complicated quickly when money becomes involved.

If I get rich, I'm going to keep it on the down-low.

#38     Sep 30, 2002
  9. nitro

nitro

geez,

where do you live? I am in Chicago and they are swarming like flies. Of course, there are always the bitchy stuck up ones. If you hang out in areas like that trying to get access, you are, well, trading spoos now...

nitro :confused:

#39     Sep 30, 2002
  10. what do you mean by "trading spoos?"

#40     Sep 30, 2002