What do you value most in a Trading Chatroom?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by KCalhoun, May 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tradex

Tradex

Of course not, we add to a winning position if, and only if, our trading system triggers another signal in the same direction.

#41     May 9, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  2. Thanks for the confirmation regarding my comments.

#42     May 9, 2021
    Tradex likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

So after you have added to the winning position, what do you do when it is shown that the signal was false and the position starts going against you?

#43     May 9, 2021
    Tradex likes this.
  4. Tradex

Tradex

I have a trailing stop in place, if the market does not cooperate I close the position.

#44     May 10, 2021
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  5. daxydet

daxydet

I would prefer some good and genuine information about trades minus the false alerts. Consideration towards the little knowledge base of the amateur traders would help

#45     Jun 3, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  6. Hello KCalhoun,

The ONLY and the ONLY damn thing I value most and want most in a trading chat room is ONE thing on this earth:

1. Broker Account Statements of historical trade performance for 1-3 years.

If I do not see real time trading or number 1 above, then I will never ever join a trading chat. Even if its a free.

Anyone wanting anything else from a trading chatting room have no business and common sense and bullshitting and will be screwed nice and slow in the "you know what" while listening to Usher and Freddie Jackson.

#46     Jun 3, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Good points, thanks. I trade most days and often show my live fidelity trade confirmations, like I did this morning.

I think, bottom line, the percent of specific winning trade alerts provided to members in realtime is the most valuable metric. I challenge any room to outdo me on that.

plus i prove i really trade. a fking lot. fdlycommissh.jpg

#47     Jun 3, 2021
  8. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Ken, I thought you were getting free trades at Fidelity. Your image here shows that you paid $26,728 in commissions this year. So which is it? Are you getting free trades, or paying $26,000 per year in commissions? Lol.

#48     Sep 3, 2021
  9. Showing off how much you paid in commissions doesn't say how you did.
    What are your typical, average, historical, annual % returns?

#49     Sep 3, 2021
    traider likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.