What do you use to elevate your desktop off the floor?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Maverick1, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Overnight

Overnight

#31     Nov 9, 2017
  2. MacR

MacR

Maybe, I am not the only Mac user on the site?

#32     Nov 9, 2017
  3. When you're 20 lbs over weight nothing looks good on you, even the slim pants at walmart. It's not for everyone but bell bottom's sure looks cool on the right person.

#33     Nov 9, 2017
  4. Overnight

Overnight

They are fooling you...Notice the car she is sitting on? That's a theme. You don't see cars like that in your local parking-lot these days. Bell-bottoms are OUT and look stupid.

#34     Nov 9, 2017
  5. volente_00

volente_00

I had a wire stand that I picked up from Office Depot or somewhere like that back in the day but it still seemed to get really dusty inside. For my latest pc I set the tower up on top of the desk and it doesn't have near the dust accumulation but the desktop is not near as clean looking as when it was below.

#35     Nov 10, 2017
  6. I'm sure you look totally out of place wearing bell bottoms but she looks great in anything, even bell bottoms. Over weight people don't look good in anything. You should return your walmart slim jeans. I'm not implying anything but if the shoe fits...

#36     Nov 10, 2017
  7. IamaMars

IamaMars

I do not use anything like that really. I simply have way too good watercooling system here and it works really that well. I do understand all of this is damn non worthy, I closed the case with it's initial case and clean it once per year or so. Work for me;)

#37     Jun 2, 2019