What do you think of TradersStudio?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TraderSystem, Dec 13, 2007.

What do you think of TradersStudio?

1. Own TradersStudio

25 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. I am on the fence, thinking about it but have not decided yet

28 vote(s)
    17.0%
  3. Looked at TradersStudio but am waiting for real time product

14 vote(s)
    8.5%
  4. I cannot believe TradersStudio can do what they claim they can do, must be a lie

5 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. Looked at it and decided against it

28 vote(s)
    17.0%
  6. What is TradersStudio?

65 vote(s)
    39.4%
  1. Same here, I do feel the same and am considering their attractive offers

#21     Mar 26, 2008
  2. How much longer is the offer good for and what is the upgrade policy for the product.

#22     Mar 27, 2008
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I would say special offers are good until at least mid April . In terms of upgrades , you get free upgrades for 1 year from purchase on the orginal product. The real time upgrade will be somewhere between $299.00 and $499.00 for existing customers. We have not set that upgrade price yet.

#23     Mar 28, 2008
  4. Is there any way to speed up optimizations?

#24     Mar 28, 2008
  5. When's the realtime version going to be released ?
    (second post, someone deleted my first one)

#25     Mar 28, 2008
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Realistic by the end of the year. Possible by end of third quarter.
    The delays are partly my fault.

I keep adding new function and features as I see they are needed to the offline product. A few features I added took almost a month of programming time. I wanted them for my research and also had request from existing customers so I did it.

In addition developing real time product is not easy. We had problems with handling a large number of symbols and had to rewrite the server part at one point. I will not release it until it's ready. We are now on the correct track and I am confident we will have a real time version this year.

#26     Mar 28, 2008
  7. I am surprised to read the above, why should anyone want to delete your post? Are you sure of it? As, you had posted a similar question earlier, I even replied that. It is here

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1852732#post1852732

#27     Mar 29, 2008
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Yes you can use the genetic optimizer. This will speed up the optimization results by a factor of 10 to as much as 1000!. It does this because it can find an answers nearly as good as trying all the combinations while trying only a small percentage of them.
    I am working on developing a new trading system. The optimization using brute force would have taken a week, but it can be finished in 10 hrs using the genetic optimizer. Using this tool you can finish overnight what use to take a week of computer time.

The genetic optimizer is an addin for TradersStudio. It's currently on sale for $599.00 with TradersStudio. You can purchase it for $149.00 if you already own TradersStudio.

#28     Mar 29, 2008
  9. #29     Mar 31, 2008
  10. This thread smells. TraderSystem tries to appear as an objective thread starter, but instead comes across as the anchor person on an infomercial about that wonderful and amazing product, TraderStudio...

A poll on this? Give me a break!
    :mad:

#30     Mar 31, 2008