What do you think of TradersStudio?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TraderSystem, Dec 13, 2007.

What do you think of TradersStudio?

1. Own TradersStudio

25 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. I am on the fence, thinking about it but have not decided yet

28 vote(s)
    17.0%
  3. Looked at TradersStudio but am waiting for real time product

14 vote(s)
    8.5%
  4. I cannot believe TradersStudio can do what they claim they can do, must be a lie

5 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. Looked at it and decided against it

28 vote(s)
    17.0%
  6. What is TradersStudio?

65 vote(s)
    39.4%
  1. #111     May 22, 2009
  2. Thank you, JaiSreeram.
    To see the threads they must register themselves with Yahoo, getting a password and then join the group. Anyway everything is for free, requiring 2 minutes of time. People who already have a yahoo inbox can use that ID and password to join the group and read/receive the messages.
    Once again, everything is completely for free.

#112     May 22, 2009
  3. Thanks for the reply, samuel_weber_74.

The yahoo group is really useful and has a lot of interesting and intelligent discussions. Please may I ask something? Can we have a thread or section for the following:

a) For those brand new users of TradersStudio so that they can understand the feel and usage of TradersStudio?
    b) For those who are interested in knowing more of TradersStudio, so that they can know how it looks like and its various features by way of screenshots so that they have a better idea of how it looks like?

#113     Jun 19, 2009
  4. I do not "authorize" threads: if you want to start a new thread you do not need to ask permission.
    I fear that what you desire would be a rather long job but if anyone is willing to do that he is absolutely welcome.

#114     Jun 19, 2009
  5. by the way, if you had posted your request directly in the group, perhaps somebody would have done something of this type.

#115     Jun 19, 2009
  6. Anyway I must thank you because with your kind words here in EliteTrader you are also promoting the group. :)

#116     Jun 19, 2009
  7. That is a superb idea, JaiSreeram! :) :D Hope it comes soon!

#117     Jun 20, 2009
  8. Please explain the difference between point a) and b). To me there is virtually none. You seem to identify two classes of user, the new user who has little clue and the potential user who has little clue. IMO, both can be treated the same way.

However, there should be more advanced treatments too which highlight the power and potential of the product, ie. it caters for the uninitiated and the more ambitious at the same time.

Thx
    D

#118     Jun 20, 2009
  9. Perhaps it is better to explain that my group is a users' group, a community of people sharing between them suggestions and ideas on how to use TradersStudio to its fullest potential.
    Of course, questions are welcome and if someone wants to know what TradersStudio can and can not do, I am sure some members will answer him, anyway the group has no links with the company selling the software, so do not expect, please, that a common member takes all the time needed to build a "tutorial" about TradersStudio. It takes too much time, I mean. If someone wants do do it, he is welcome, anyway. Just to keep the expectations about my group realistic. It is possible to post screenshots and I will do it from time to time but a detailed explanation of all the features is virtually impossible.
    Perhaps Murray should make the manuals freely downloadable even from non users, so they can see what the software does.
    You can find a detailed and extensive description of the software's features at their site:
    https://www.tradersstudio.com/

and here is my users' group:
    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TradersStudio/

#119     Jun 21, 2009
  10. You are correct, samuel_weber_74 :) But, let us keep the hopes up, it might happen. :)

#120     Jun 25, 2009