What do you think about the '9/11 Truth' movement?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Jan 10, 2011.

What really happened on 9/11?

1. I buy the official government story. What's so difficult about it for people to believe, anyways? 9/

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. I think the government is probably lying about some of the details (Planted explosives, perhaps? Sho

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. 9/11 may or may not have been an inside job. I'm really not sure

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. 9/11 was probably an inside job.

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. 9/11 was definitely an inside job, and I'm 100% sure about that.

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Hello

Hello

You just opened a can of worms which AMSTW will continue on for days on end.

Here is how it works for me. Basically logic prevails.

What i mean is that i will always assume the most logical assumption is the correct one. For example, I am more inclined to believe engineers than i am to believe Conspiracy theorists who claim WTC7 was brought down by the government. In order for you to believe guys like AMSTW you would have to believe that thousands of people were in on a conspiracy but none of it ever got leaked, that is crazy in my opinion, especially given the ineptitude of our government.

I hate the government, but i dont believe they are capable of hiding a crime of that magnitude.

They more than likely hid their own ineptitude, but they did not go out and inteintionally commit a crime, if anything we should be pissed off about how stupid they are.

#11     Jan 10, 2011
  2. Simple......review ANY of the data/videos I have provided here (and there is a TON more......I know, been researching this for 10 years now). The Citizen Investigation Team "PentaCON" video is very good as is Jesse Ventura's recent TruTV piece (simple to follow and basic details).

If you really dig deep into additional info, you will find out about Atta's informant contacts just prior to 9/11 and military training at Maxwell AFB (also, about Atta's GOVT ISSUED credit card used just days before 9/11). Also, how the PentaCON attack hijacker was not even able to control small Cessna aircraft properly, etc, etc, etc. Every subset of every component of 9/11 is so riddled with evidence of a PLANNED false flag event. It still SHOCKS me how easy it was to CON so many into believing such an obviously FALSE official story......I did not realize how ASLEEP amerika had become!

:eek:

#12     Jan 10, 2011
  3. Well, keep in mind what believing your side entails: In order to believe Jones, I have to therefore believe that my own country has somehow already been taken over by a bunch of murderous Nazis. That's not something <b>anyone</b> ever wants to believe, whether it's actually true or not.

#13     Jan 10, 2011
  4. SIMPLE question........

Have you ever been "in the field" serving your govt and have direct KNOWLEDGE of the heinous fully "unconstitutional" activities they will ORDER you to do???

How many here at ET have real "in the field" experience dealing with covert operations, "directed" psy ops campaign activities, military aviation, commercial airline aviation?

Do you REALLY know what CANCER is until you have cancer YOURSELF???

My opinion is, MOST here at ET don't have a FRICKING clue how NASTY the reality really is.......but, one day you will get to find out FIRST HAND! It is actually sad how that is exactly what will need to happen for MANY to realize they have NO HEDGE in place.

#14     Jan 10, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Sorry to disappoint but it is all bunk and I even believe in flying saucers and aliens.

#15     Jan 10, 2011
  6. He did not predict 9-11.He predicted a terrorist attack,said Bin Laden would be blamed

Where would he get the idea there would be a terror attack and Bin Laden would be blamed...

The 1992 Attack on the Gold Mihor Hotel in Yemen
    The 1993 Attack on the World Trade Centers
    A plot to blow up airliners over the pacific in 1993
    The bombing at a U.S. military facility in Riyadh
    The 1996 Khobar Towers Bombing
    The 1998 Embassy Bombings
    A plot to destroy the USS Sullivans
    The 2000 bombing of the USS Cole
    The world knew Bin laden was planning more attacks against the US

#16     Jan 10, 2011
  7. It is not your own country as a whole....it is embedded factions (called "handlers") that are directed from multi-national wealth entities. These "handlers" manipulate your elected officials into incremental mission creep of THEIR control. "Handlers" directing "operators" (those who actually conduct the in field operations) FREQUENTLY stage EVENTS to gain a pre-determined RESULT.

BTW, China is actually the very last significant power on earth trying to fight off these globalist wealth entities strategic moves. China is maneuvering as we speak to play the grand ultimatum game very soon......they see what has been allowed to take place these past 10 years and they are rushing to go "all in" very soon. China DOES NOT want to be controlled by old western european wealth entities and their central banks. They see the US now as a "controlled" global mercenary force conducting "Globalist lead" operations throughout the world for final positioning (ever since just before 9/11 when China signed $800 Billion dollar oil deal with Iran.......Globalist wealth entities DO NOT want China to have that deal fulfilled).

#17     Jan 10, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

I am done, logic does not work with you, so there is no point in arguing.

#18     Jan 10, 2011
  9. That is OK...I am not fighting with you and I KNOW the REALITY is WAY TOO HARD for many to handle. :eek:

#19     Jan 10, 2011
  10. Sure pal....those various single op "one offs" sure lead to BOX CUTTERS taking out the whole american air defense........LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

#20     Jan 10, 2011