What do you think about the '9/11 Truth' movement?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Jan 10, 2011.

What really happened on 9/11?

1. I buy the official government story. What's so difficult about it for people to believe, anyways? 9/

16 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. I think the government is probably lying about some of the details (Planted explosives, perhaps? Sho

10 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. 9/11 may or may not have been an inside job. I'm really not sure

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. 9/11 was probably an inside job.

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. 9/11 was definitely an inside job, and I'm 100% sure about that.

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Is the official story really that hard to believe?

http://www.911myths.com/index.html

I really don't see how Alex Jones can be so positive it was an inside job. Jones is right about some things, but IMO he goes way too far with his opinions on 9/11.

2. They are a bunch of wackos like the birthers

3. Alex Jones just happens to have one of the best INTEL NETWORKS outside of the ESTABLISHMENT (corporate) media. With over 10,000 military, aviation, govt, and corporate insiders LEAKING intel to him on a daily basis. The other point to remember is Alex then REPORTS the data instead of snuffing it out like corporate media (letting you do your own due diligence).

All I can say, if you only new how HUGE this is with the MASSIVE ongoing globalists/govt PSY OPS campaign against the citizenry!!! We MUST have a citizen lead network to pull and verify data from insiders EMBEDDED all throughout the world.....this is THE ONLY WAY to ever have a chance at getting to the TRUTH.

How in the hell do you think Alex "CALLED" this............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

I have met Alex here in Austin several times and I see the BRILLIANCE of his free citizen lead NETWORK of INTEL!!! :cool:

Hey.......if you DON'T believe Alex just go back to FAUX NEWS!!! :eek:

4. BTW, I am the FIRST ONE in your new poll here to get the RIGHT answer...........

"9/11 was definitely an inside job, and I'm 100% sure about that."

:cool: (hey, RANGERS Lead The Way!!!)

5. NEVER forget how much your Globalist Masters LOVE you and your psychologically vacant mentalities!!! :eek: ONLY through your lack of true due diligence can THEY have full control over YOUR FUTURE! :eek:

6. OK, Jones foreshadowing 9/11 a few months in advance is disturbing, and I don't just dismiss it offhand... but you know that's not the exact same thing as <b>proof</b>.

Without getting into any long-ass technical discussions about physics and the melting point of steel and such (because those things never interest me as I have no way of understanding the matter diligently enough to know which expert to believe), what are your three best 'proofs' that 9/11 was an inside job?

7. cstfx

cstfx

When I saw there was only one vote for the last choice, I figures just who must have cast it. Then I read the thread and knew for sure.

At least he doesn't disappoint.

#10     Jan 10, 2011