What do you think about Shark Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nic.cheus, Sep 24, 2013.

1. is there any prop firm which gives takion in india? Shark traders arent providin takion as of now in india..also suggest other prop firms and their platform you might currently be using for trading

#51     Jan 10, 2015
  2. jeffg

jeffg

I am thinking of joining Shark traders, I see they only offer sterling. Any thoughts or experiences thanks.

#52     Jan 11, 2015
  3. KellZho

KellZho

was waiting for my first payout to write here, now i can say, that everything is just fine. trading on sterling for almost 3 months

#53     Jan 29, 2015
  4. It's so funny that in this thread there are 4 posters that are all endorsing shark traders. All posters have one thing in common. This is their first and only post. Good job shark traders.

#54     Jan 30, 2015
    hajimow likes this.
  5. kerido

kerido

alrighty

#55     Jan 30, 2015
  6. jeffg

jeffg

Just started with shark everything smooth thus far!

#56     Feb 14, 2015
  7. val1

val1

I chose wisely I must say; almost a year and nothing negative to mention

#57     Apr 22, 2015
  8. Andrew78

Andrew78

Just came across this Shark Traders company in the other thread and with $1000 min deposit it sounds like a good place to start. Have a couple of questions to ask; If I try demo account, would it be the same when trading on a paid account? Also, am I obliged to keep my money with them for a certain period?

#58     Jul 29, 2015
  9. Chris4207

Chris4207

The sterling demo has a 20 min delay in data feed. It's intended for you to familiarize yourself with the platform and set up your layouts, hotkeys, etc before you open the account so you don't have to waste time on these things after you go live. If your intending on using a demo to practice trading strategies, etc. Then I recommend a Das trader demo, or one of the other ones with a live feed that's not delayed

#59     Aug 17, 2015
  10. I am opening account with Shark Traders now. The only thing I do not like is that trading with prop you have to pay for quotes a PRO... For example NSDQ TotalView costs 87 dollars. About 50 for Arcabook... They recommended to take Level 1 + Edge and Bats (10 dollars common) to save money — will try this and see how it works.

#60     Aug 19, 2015