What do you think about Shark Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nic.cheus, Sep 24, 2013.

1. kerido

kerido

That is an issue for all non-USA based prop firms. In fact, for traders from countries other than USA this is not an issue at all. Of course we bear risks but we get affordable conditions instead. So understanding that people just want to hear real stories to decide whether to move on or not

#41     Nov 10, 2014
  2. Takion is fantastic! There are some minor 'outages'(charts are missing/there's some delay receiving the quotes/order placement issue)mostly at the time of high volatility but the tech support is very fantastic. Problems get fixed in no time.

#42     Nov 16, 2014
  3. sadtrader

sadtrader

MY friend used takion 6 months back. He told me that there is a 5 min delay of the quotes.Is it correct pls anyone clarify And .Is shark traders trustworthy?

#43     Nov 17, 2014
  4. I used it to trade on NYSE from 7800 miles away with a latency of a few milliseconds. May be there's some problem with the data feed your friend is using.

#44     Nov 17, 2014
  5. What are the monthly charges for takion n can u trade with stocks below 100k volume? How do i get Shark Trader account in india?

#45     Dec 22, 2014
  6. I think they have a contact number for India. Couple of my friends are trading form India. $1000 deposit.

#46     Dec 23, 2014
    SavantTrader likes this.
  7. Anatolii

Anatolii

Hi everybody, I've been trading with these guys for 3 months and everything is great. They really hedge your bets! Also they're VERY popular in India, so no need to worry about trustworthy.

#47     Dec 29, 2014
  8. JamesL

JamesL

That last part is funny.

#48     Dec 29, 2014
  9. JTMAN

JTMAN

Nice first post.

#49     Dec 31, 2014
    fnamna007 and kerido like this.
  10. is there any contact number for shark trader in india?

#50     Jan 6, 2015