What do you think about Shark Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nic.cheus, Sep 24, 2013.

1. not for me.

#31     Aug 28, 2014
  2. saico

saico

Any new experiences with them?

#32     Nov 2, 2014
  3. Yogi

Yogi

LOL, tell that to the Ukranians

#33     Nov 2, 2014
  4. I've never seen a firm that allows you to partner and open your own prop firm besides Nonko. Is this legitimate? They are registered in the BVI. Says nothing about any regulation however. I will only ever trade with a FDIC broker-dealer registered firm like Great Point Capital.

#34     Nov 2, 2014
  5. kerido

kerido

How much did GPC pay you for saying that? :) Anyway, I'm not sure about opening a Prop Office with Shark Traders, haven't seen anything about that on their website - can ask though, but in terms of trading I'm still absolutely satisfied. I get many questions in my PM about them so I believe they are growing and once again for eveybody, Yes, I'm still trading with Shark Traders and have no reasons to quit.

#35     Nov 5, 2014
  6. Chris,

We have gone through this on other threads. I hate to shout...but: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FDIC BROKER DEALER....ADDITIONALLY, YOUR FUNDS AT GREAT POINT ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE FDIC!!!

Either you are being lied to or a shill for the company...which one is it?

#36     Nov 6, 2014
  7. Real simple, if you live in Russia, go for it. If you don't, don't put money in. For example, if you are in the USA only trade with a firm that has its offices in the United States not in the islands. If after reading this post, you still go with them and they steal all your money, you can only blame yourself.

Or even a better solution, send me 1/2 the money that you were going to give them so at least after they steal all your money you can be happy that an American has the rest of your money and it is not being used to fund a communist dictatorship.

#37     Nov 6, 2014
  8. Thanks for ranting about my mistake. I meant FINRA

#38     Nov 6, 2014
  9. kerido

kerido

Why only for those living in Russia? Look, I don't want to deposit initial $25k to trade with the firm that is USA registered, so prop firms like Shark Traders look perfect to me and many others. In this thread people are looking for real reviews rather than advice

#39     Nov 10, 2014
    VPhantom likes this.
  10. saico

saico

Not everybody likes to put money on someones account you literaly dont know. For me the trustworthyness is the big issue here.

#40     Nov 10, 2014