What do you think about Shark Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nic.cheus, Sep 24, 2013.

1. zdreg

zdreg

Advertising:

mail_6055 marketing@shark-traders.com

Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive, PO Box 3469, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands

#11     Apr 1, 2014
  2. I see the thread went live again and @zdreg is following my posts :) I'm still trading here and everything is fine

#12     Apr 2, 2014
  3. ltn2012

ltn2012

They like to eat small species of fishes and avoid to fight the ones of the same specie!

It´s friday, let´s go out drink some beers and eat a portion of fish! :D

#13     Apr 4, 2014
  4. I'm more comfortable with feeling myself as one of the sharks though, not a mackerel :) Whatever... Good catch on market first, beer second :D

#14     Apr 11, 2014
  5. kerido

kerido

Just started with Shark Traders this month, they are giving connector for multicharts for free. Everything is just fine

#15     May 6, 2014
  6. ssccmm73

ssccmm73

I'm thinking of opening an account with Shark Traders and would like to know the experience of someone who is already trading with them.

Have you had any problems with them?

#16     May 22, 2014
  7. kerido

kerido

Still trading, no problems

#17     May 23, 2014
  8. val1

val1

I was hesitating about going ahead with these guys when i came across their ad somewhere (however, conditions looked very attractive), until i spoke to their tech guys, and you know what? they are really in the know. that is what makes me feel confident, you just talk to people and you realize they ARE IN THE KNOW. Be happy and make profit whoever you trade with :)

#18     Jun 3, 2014
  9. blakpacman

blakpacman

Have you tried taking your money out before?

#19     Jun 3, 2014
  10. Got the same question in PM, so here is the answer YES, i did it the same time i made my first profit to check if everything is ok, then again and again

#20     Jun 4, 2014