What do you think about marketiva?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Greziano, Dec 19, 2005.

1. marketiva? whats that? a maildrop? they got real liquidity providers or its just a black-box type bucket shop like, if u lose u lose, if u win u lose anyway cause i won't send u any money back? from what i've read so far, doesn't seem they can come up with any references of any sorts, can they?? sounds pretty fishy to me.....

#21     Feb 13, 2006
  2. phildunn

phildunn

What u means? U can withdraw all your fund from Marketiva anytime u want. :)

#22     Feb 13, 2006
  3. gkishot

gkishot

Noone on this board is going to commit a serious money to this shop.
    There are better options for this out there.

#23     Feb 13, 2006
  4. Chood

Chood

I tend to agree. For one thing, my rule of thumb is never send cash to a company in a country where:

1) the head of government is a Generalissimo or President for Life, or

2) something edible, bananas for example, is the chief export.

But that's just me.

#24     Feb 13, 2006
  5. draenei

draenei

Wow, so many Oandans...

:D :D :D

#25     Feb 13, 2006
  6. draenei

draenei

Hey, I found this post on MoneyTec, regarding Oanda:

Thay have been doing it for quite a while, every bad mouthing of the service or their own forum gets banned and dellted and then thay send their little gang of O-ANDA ens (damage control) out to other forums like here to chat about how good thay are when thay are nothing but a 2 bit bucket shop .. No wonder why MoneyTec blocks out their names in here.

Here is the fact:

Oanda brags about them not having referral program, but they have OANDANS for forums.

#26     Feb 13, 2006
  7. traderob

traderob

Tiring for moderators to keep up with the all the spam.
    If you are so keen why not pay Baron to advertise?

#27     Feb 13, 2006
  8. BigGun

BigGun

Your right about O-A!! but your marketiva is no better, your doing them same gorilla marketing tactics, watch out baron elite traders these guys are going to be prolific spammers. Give them all no respect.

Go pay for banner adds .:mad:

#28     Feb 14, 2006
  9. bl33p

bl33p

Do some searches on those addresses and prepare to laugh.

And whatever happened to their famous 'Swiss office in Lausanne'? Probably forgot to pay the mail box rental fee.

#29     Jul 1, 2007
  10. :eek: :( :confused:

#30     Jul 19, 2007