What do you recommend for STC study materials

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by taclander, May 6, 2008.

1. I'm going to pick up the study materials for Series 7 from STC, and wondering what all to buy. Getting the study manual and final exams, and should I add the progress exams or the box set with more detail on each subject and the progress exams included?
    Thanks

2. james16

james16

I failed with STC so I went out and bought all the Kaplan material ( books, CD's, practice tests with 5000 questions on them)
    I passed with flying colours so if you can find all the kaplan stuff for a decent price you should go and fill your boots!!

3. LeXzo

LeXzo

I agree, Kaplan material are great especially the practice tests/questions on the cd. The questions are virtually the same as the ones for the actual exam.

4. Can you say what the differences are between the two products that one made a difference?
    Thanks

5. Man, you are as stupid as a rock. Did you even READ the OPs post?????

joker542 likes this.
  6. Do everyone a favor and lay off the PCP. Your hallucinations are out of control :p

7. james16

james16

The questions are alot more relevant on the Kaplan than the STC.
    I bought everything under ther the sun from Kaplan in order to pass my series 7 and it cost me about 400 bucks!!
    I thought it was a small price to pay for being able to pass the 7.
    If you live in the Chicagoland area your more than welcome to come and pick them up, or meet me downtown.

8. Diego11

Diego11

very interesting book..
    study with time

9. james16

james16

I think it's more important to do as many practice tests as possible as opposed to reading the book a few times..
    Just a thought...