What do you plan on doing in our final month of existence?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmgilroy89, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I have worked hard to understand the mind of people in the LGBT community.

I admit that I am not there yet, but I no longer have an outright prejudice. I do believe that they might be born that way.

#31     Nov 22, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm not trying to prejudice or understand anyone. All I'm saying is that I can't even look at an "attractive" male and appreciate his attractiveness. It just doesn't register. It's not repulsive, not disgusting, the pathway of my mind doesn't go that way. PT can look at a woman and say "I can appreciate her beauty" even though he is not interested in women. I'm just curious as to why it doesn't work in reverse.

#32     Nov 22, 2012
  3. .....according to the Mayans, the world will end.

This gives me just under 4 weeks to save the world.

If you're still here on the 22nd of December, you will know that I was successful.

In appreciation for saving the world, I will accept money, exotic cars and property as a form of payment.

Other forms of gifts may be considered.

Now, I have a job to do. :cool:

#33     Nov 23, 2012
  4. You know, Nutmeg, I have noticed that you are always very serious.....:cool:

#34     Nov 23, 2012
  5. Trying to understand them is actually insightful. It has helped me understand whites who are uber conscious of political correctness. They are constantly measuring their words. I work with a transgendered male. I was always trying to makes sure I did not say the wrong thing. Imagine trying to not say the wrong thing when you are not sure what the wrong thing is.

Finally, I approached his concierge(she protects him), who is a woman. I said wanted to sit down and talk with him, because short of going to SF I might not get that chance again. She happily agreed and we are going to meet at her place for some apple shots and good convo. She is quite straight, so I will not drink too much. :D

#35     Nov 23, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Many here would say that you are the the among the least capable of controlling your race and culturally based hatreds of anyone who posts here. Your self-image as a person who seeks wisdom is so far from reality that it is breathtaking. Dishonestly permeates your entire psyche and it is clear that you lie even to yourself.

Personally I've reached a certain acceptance of gay and bisexual people. I don't feel threatened by them so there is no fear and therefore no reason to hate. I still feel some resentment towards them as a community when I perceive that they have an agenda that is being pushed into grade school curriculum but I'm comfortable around them as individuals.

I agree with those who think that a woman's body is beautiful but the male physique is actually a bit repulsive.

#36     Nov 23, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG in a nut shell.

#37     Nov 23, 2012
  8. How about the vagina? Even when it bleeds?

#38     Nov 23, 2012
  9. Not really , it's just that their calendar maker died.

#39     Nov 23, 2012
  10. The original self cleaning oven , besides it's not the blood, it's the insanity that accompanies it that's the problem.

The Lord really should have considered making it a quarterly event instead of every fricken month.

#40     Nov 23, 2012