What do you pay? Help

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by trade_agent, Jun 30, 2005.

1. What platform do you use, and how much are they charging you? All in or + clearing? What kind of access. (ecn,exchanges,regionals,mm's etc )Average monthly volume?

I have been thinking about putting together a new frontend and would like to get some revenue projections to help court investors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :eek:

2. I have always been quite proud of my front end.

3. Nice to hear, but not related to this post...

4. Yes, well at least someone responded to you. :)

I don't think you should worry about your front end, your revenue projection, in the same idea with "courting investors." Kinda sounds like you have your plan ill-defined. Revenue has little to do with a front end, unless you could trade a strategy not possible because you were paying to much before. Revenue is what you bring in, and then you subtract costs of doing business after that,.

But if thats going to make the a, you trading method is not robust enough, it also won't really matter too much to investors.

Ask a better question and get better (or at least some) answers.

Pick up the phone and call the clearing firms directly, negotiate your own deal, do the work.

My first response was purposely designed to be "off topic." I hoped that by the lack of responses you got and my response, you might rethink and improve your questions.

5. few on here are going to tell you what they're paying. if you're doing 100k or more a day rates are very very negotiable