What do you guys think of Fusionary Trading?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Finance Grad., Oct 30, 2006.

1. I have my first interview with Fusionary Trading in Chicago (@ the Merc) this week and was wondering what you guys though of them. I used SEARCH and nothing useful came up. But has anyone had experience with them or have any pointers on their interview process? Thanks.

2. minmike

minmike

Rottman the founder wsa very big in eurodollar options. Not sure how good he is now thought.

3. Ok, I had my first interview there today which went ok. But the place is a DUMP, is this a sign of a bad trading company? Their training program is 2 yrs. long and they said they teach you the fundamentals in that time (as a trading assistant(Salary+Bonus)), but you are open to trade any style you want after the two years. The place is also know as AGR Trading, I think. What do you guys think about this?

P.S. What I mean by dump is no front entrance, no hr people to greet you, cheap furniture everywhere, Murrey on the television in the background while I was filing out my questionnaire, cheap looking electronic screen set-ups.