what do you guys make of EUR/USD?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sKaLpZ, Aug 22, 2005.

1. ozzy

ozzy

who cares where it goes as long as we make money :) Just warming up my fingers at the moment. As I begin to trade again tommorrow.

ozzzy

• eur.png
      File size:
      7.4 KB
      Views:
    #11     Aug 23, 2005
  2. good luck with it all, tonight, guys - I'm hitting the sack - got to try to keep on my work-out schedule.

last night I got sucked in and stayed watching money moves until 7AM - read my crazy posts :D

theskalper

#12     Aug 23, 2005
  3. down :)

#13     Aug 23, 2005
  4. ozzy

ozzy

flat @ 1.2234 (0 pips) need to get some sleep.

oz

#14     Aug 23, 2005
  5. Scalping in and out...who really cares where the market goes...if i only try not to be greedy and take my 5% profit daily...instead of seeking 20 and more...well MONEY MANAGEMENT remains the secret of it guys...if we admit that we have the gift of tracking the slighltly next move that we suck......
    The Comandatore
    Invador of the FX mania

#15     Aug 23, 2005
  6. gkishot

gkishot

I'll take their dollars at those prices too. I am long on dollar.

#16     Aug 23, 2005
  7. Shorting was fun again this afternoon from 1.2250. Someone buy more EUR, this is great! :)

I love the news - oh look, German sentiment improved! Heh...do they realize that it's export driven and healthy because of a low euro? And that pushing up the euro will have the opposite effect?

#17     Aug 23, 2005
  8. gkishot

gkishot

Euro is still relatively high and there is nothing euro can do about it but to go down.

#18     Aug 23, 2005
  9. It would seem that some do not agree, and want to put up a fight.

#19     Aug 23, 2005
  10. gkishot

gkishot

I would love them to put up a good fight so I can scoop those dollars cheap.

#20     Aug 23, 2005