What do you guys do on the Weekends ? :p

Discussion in 'Forex' started by tedmos38, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Nobert

Nobert

Exercise the living s out of this body.

Heavy exercising, helps to preserve the cognitive ability/slows down the aging & even improves it.

Besides, smiles from random girls in the streets, that's a free source of joy too.

#61     Apr 8, 2021
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  2. Doing everything that doesn't involve getting on my work desk
    Video games, going for a ride, visiting orphanage and playing with the kids, going for sunsets and swim or just rest all day in my bed

#62     Oct 13, 2021
  3. noframe

noframe

I believe, trading is not limited to Monday - Friday. To perform well on weekdays, a trader has to work behind the scenes to gather useful information and do a thorough analysis for trading next week.

#63     Oct 14, 2021
  4. Tritical

Tritical

I track my trades and study a little bit about the market and other ways to make money online.

#64     Jan 4, 2022
  5. Weekends are for crypto trading :) We had a while earlier on last year where it pumped every weekend for months. It was like it was raining free bitcoin

#65     Jan 9, 2022
  6. fargone

fargone

Ooh are they usually less volatile on weekends?

#66     Jan 14, 2022
  7. Normalcy

Normalcy

I take a break from trading and try to focus on other things like reading, watching movies, and cooking.

#67     Jan 25, 2022
  8. since the weekend is when the market close, I will just relax or maybe review a bit on my trading this week and see any errors to handle my trading losses better.

#68     Jan 25, 2022
  9. Handle123

Handle123

Gotten older, can't remember like when I was younger, so....

#69     Jan 25, 2022
    themickey likes this.
  10. i always like to enjoy my weekend , for that reason i never trade in that day without sure shoot.

#70     Jan 28, 2022